Monday, August 18, 2008

So sweet!

Have you ever seen anything so sweet?

Geoffrey is leaving for college tomorrow. And since he and his cousin, Joshua, have such a great relationship, we thought we needed one more photo of them together before Geoffrey leaves. This is what we got!! Keep in mind that this was not intended to be a posed photo. I just told Joshua to sit next to Geoffrey like he liked him. Boy is it obvious that he loves his cousin :) I know the feeling is mutual for Geoffrey :)

3 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

OK that chokes me up a little!!

Such good looking boys though!

I don't know how you can handle letting you boy go away!! Just thinking about Zac leaving makes me crazy. I never thought I would feel that way, but the closer it gets...

Allison said...

Nope, I've never seen anything as sweet as that. brings an Auntie to tears! Good luck Geoffrey, we love you and can't wait to hear of all your successes in college!!!

Megan (aka Emme) said...

Oh my goodness what an AWESOME photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!