Jakob is taking woodshop at school this year. He is enjoying it and has brought home some really nice finished projects (name plaque, brand, key holder, cutting board). I just thought that it was time to brag about what a great job he has done! I know he has liked using all of the equipment (what boy wouldn't?). He has used a wood burner, router, and several different kinds of saws. I'm just really thankful that he still has all of his fingers!! We are looking forward to some more wonderful projects by the end of the school year :) Great job, Jakob!
The End
13 years ago

3 comments:
Hey, I've made that same pig cutting board! But Jakob's looks much better than mine!!!
Great job Jakob!
What boy wouldn't love it!! I happen to have quite a few power tools of my own in my garage - router, band saw, scroll saw, drill press, etc. And Yes they are MINE, and I use them all on a regular basis. (OK, not the band saw so much, I don't really like that one.)
Amy
OMG the pig!!! I think I'm the only one in my woodshop class who DIDN'T make that one!
Post a Comment