Saturday, January 15, 2011

This has been an exciting week...

We decided it was time to look for a different car. My mini van has just not been my favorite since I got it. And now it was starting to behave badly. So on Tuesday we mentioned it was time to get a new car and by Thursday, we had one!! A 2011 Ford Edge and is it fancy :) It is so technologically advanced, it might be above my head. It's a good thing I have teenagers to help me figure out all of the programs because the dash is a touchscreen! :) I absolutely love it and feel really spiffy driving it.


This is my console



And then Geoffrey came home! He had a great time on his study abroad in London and Paris. He was there for 2 weeks and had a wonderful time. He took in as many sights as he could. The weather was reasonably nice and they used public transportation to get around. I think it is probably his best trip to date. I'm sure he will post on his Facebook his experiences.

We concluded our week with a soccer game and a great meal at a Mexican food restaurant (since that is extremely lacking in London) :>)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yay for a new car! IT does look VERY nice! Welcome home Geoffrey!