Allison was in town in the middle of October. Since the sisters are not all together very often, we took advantage of the time we spent together and took an updated sister photo.

Eric's Grandpa Lloyd went to be with Jesus on October 16th. Since all the family came together to celebrate his life, a family photo was taken at that time. What a great bunch!

Jakob was able to participate for the first time as a Kern County Fire Explorer. He worked at a communtiy Halloween event handing out candy and picking up trash. Doesn't he look great in uniform?!
Halloween has come and gone. Kymberli decided she wanted to dress up for school and she went as Cat Woman. Also we got together with the cousins that were available (Geoffrey is in Fresno, Mark is in Florida, and Cari was at a friend's) and shared our annual donuts and cider tradition. It is usually shared with a grandparent and since Grandma Charlotte was at the beach, Grandpa Max was there to help eat the yummy donuts!
We are looking forward to the special times November has in store for us! :)

2 comments:
Well, I must say Jakob is super handsome in his uniform, I am so proud of him. Also I was telling Kevin about the Halloween donuts an cider tradition, he didn't get it, but I was missing it!
Love all those pics! And I second Sister's comment about Jakob!
Post a Comment