We attended a soccer tournament in Las Vegas at the end of March. Even though we ended the 2 days with a record of T-T-L, it was a much better showing than last year's L-L-L. The girls really improved over the past year and have definitely learned to play a more physical game. And, believe it or not, that is a necessary skill in girls' soccer-they can be brutal! Our girls get along really well together and they had a really nice time. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe and had a bowling night. Some went to the strip and rode some roller coasters and others shopped. Our favorite place was M&Ms World-four stories of M&Ms and M&M stuff. Great place! Enjoy some great shots of Kymberli in action...
Easter has now come and gone. We had a lovely Resurrection Day! We celebrated the day by going to church and then to an all church picnic. The attendance was small this year but the weather was fabulous!! It could not have been a more perfect day for a picnic. And the fact that all of my family was together made it even better :) Sorry, I don't have any photos this year. I don't know where my brain was. I didn't even take photos of the kids opening their Easter baskets. Oh well, just trust me when I say it was a great day!
And the last noteworthy news to report is that Kymberli has finally gotten her braces off!! Today!! This is a big deal. She has had some sort of metal on her teeth for a total of 6+ years, done in 2 phases. It has been a long process (and she has the cost equivalent of a small car in her mouth) but it has paid off...
Before Phase 1-7/02
Before-This morning
After



2 comments:
Beautiful Girl! (even with the braces)
I agree with Amy. Wow, the time has flown by. She was just a baby when I became her uncle.
Post a Comment