
Look at our poor baby. Doesn't she look pathetic? The vet said she has torn a ligament in her foot. She hobbled around for a week before we figured out what it was. We did make a trip to the animal urgent care ($$$) but I think her foot was too swollen to notice. We followed up with her vet and she took one look and said, "I can tell just by looking that she has torn a ligament." So she now has this lovely soft boot for a week. The only thing that we can figure is that she hurt herself chasing a cat that was in the yard. It appears that at least one has taken up residence in the VW on the side of the house. Dumb cats!
2 comments:
Oh, poor Daisy! Hm, looks like she is getting the royal treatment by getting to be indoors. We're glad to hear it is something that can be fixed.
I'm sure she is getting the world's best treatment from a future vet.
Post a Comment