
Ole! We just celebrated Geoffrey and Mark's upcoming graduations with a Mexican Fiesta! Family and friends (45 in all) came to celebrate and offer congratulations to the boys. We had great mexican food, awesome strawberry margaritas (non-alcoholic), and homemade ice cream and cake. Kids played Rock Bank in one room and the Wii in another. We were very full and very tired by the end of the evening. But it was great!! They received some really nice gifts as people were extremely generous to them. It is very obvious that they are loved! We look forward to their graduations on Thursday as they wrap up this school year. And we are looking forward to what the future holds for both of them :)
3 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there.
I am so glad we were able to be there. Congrats boys! We are SOOOO proud of you!
Ohmygoodness what a fabulously goofy photo! I LOVE!
Post a Comment