Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day...

...to me!

I wanted to have a new family picture taken for Mother's Day. It's my day, I should be able to choose the activity, right? Well, I decided that taking one at home would be more economical and a bit easier. And since we had recently taken one of the grandkids on our waterfall, I thought that would be nice for our photo too. It turned out to be a little more complicated when you want to be in the picture too. And, the grumbling and groaning did not stop just because I chose to stay home. Well, I prevailed! I'm pleased with the result, although I will probably have a professional one taken at sometime in the future. Anyway, enjoy the newest Becker family photo. Oh, and take a look at the last photo that was taken on Mother's Day :)


Becker Family Now-5/13/07



Becker Family Then-5/8/94

3 comments:

Allison said...

WOW, have you changed! and improved I might add! Looks awesome!

Amy Coontz said...

Steph,
You look so great!!!!

Megan (aka Emme) said...

That is some poofy hair you had there, Sis!