Monday, November 01, 2010

Yes, it can!!

OK, I know they say that money can't buy happiness but I beg to differ. Realistically, I know they are right in the long run, but in the short term - yes it can! And let me tell you why... we just spent a fabulous weekend in Texas and that happiness was created with money :) Or better yet, I will let MasterCard say it best... hotel $$$, 4 airline tickets $$$, meeting your new nephew/cousin for the first time...PRICELESS!!

Let me share with you some of my favorite photos from the trip...




Greeting Jakob with a high-five and a knuckle bump!



Macey playing with Kymberli at the park for Xander's birthday party



Enjoying their rocking chairs from Grandma and Grandpa

Playing with Mama's sunglasses and Aunt Stephanie's bracelets


Xander enjoying his sandbox


Reading his new book with Jakob


The reason we went to Texas...getting our hands on these precious babies!!


2 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks for coming! WIsh it could have been longer, but we loved every minute!

Becker Family said...

Ditto!! :)