Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Long overdue...

OK, so I dropped the ball a little...


Kymberli has been back from her trip for quite awhile and I know I promised photos when she returned, so hopefully late is better than never!!

She had a wonderful time. She went from a Wednesday to a Wednesday and they crammed in as many activities as they possibly could in that time period. Whew!

*She experienced an East Coast thunderstorm on a lazy, catch-up day at the house.
*She went to Kennywood, a little amusement park in Pittsburgh.
*She was shown all the "sights" in Pittsburgh.



*She traveled to Washington, DC and took in the important sights there.




*She went to the Pittsburgh Zoo.





*She had a great time spending time with Jeremy and Ann and playing games with Michael.

Then it was time to come home. :(


I'm sure she would hop on the next plane to PA tomorrow, if she could!!

No comments: