Friday, December 12, 2008

One last birthday comment...

In our lives, we have good friends and long time friends. And I celebrated my birthday with both. :) I have lots of good friends that I enjoy spending time with. But I also have friends, who quite literally, have known me from birth. And I think that deserves to be noted. I was quite thrilled to celebrate my birthday with 2 people who have been to many of my birthdays. Kristen (Friesen) Kroeker and Eric Becker (yep, the same one I married) have celebrated with me more than once over my life. So I decided to get an "updated" photo to document the many parties we've attended together. I think it's such a fabulous story that not many people get to tell (especially the fact that I can say that I married the cute little blond boy next to me! ).

Me, Kristen and Eric at my 2nd birthday

Kristen, me and Eric at my 40th birthday


THANK YOU, LORD, FOR YOUR GIFT OF LIFE-LONG FRIENDS!!

1 comment:

Amy Coontz said...

That is so very cool!!