I have just returned from a wonderful trip to Texas to see Macey (and, of course, Allison and Kevin)! I had a great time! Macey is over 4 weeks old and getting big (even though to me she still looked pretty small-she's around 8 lbs.) My timing was perfect, too, because Allison was ready to get out of the house :) We were able to go shopping (we were on a quest for hair bows) and go to the State Fair (see Allison's blog for photos). But my favorite activity was holding the baby!! I love the feel of a baby's head on my shoulders and how they curl up in your arms. Macey is a cuddler and likes to be held close so this made it even better! And when she draws her legs up and arches her back it's just precious :)


Thank you Allison and Kevin for letting me come hang out with you. I really enjoyed loving on your precious, precious baby!!
3 comments:
We loved having you and Macey LOVED having her Aunt Stephanie hold her!
Looks like a natural...
Ooh chunky cheeks! She's getting big so fast! I need to get back there right away ans stop the madness. (I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!)
Post a Comment