Thursday, January 10, 2008

New year...

...new floor!!

Family Room-Before


It has been a long time coming, but I finally have my new floor! :) And it is just as fabulous as I had imagined. I am really happy to be rid of my carpet. We put in low grade carpet when we moved in knowing that we would probably replace it after 5 years. It ended up taking 7 years and the carpet showed its age. Well, it's gone now. Hallelujah!!


Family Room-After


We also took the opportunity to rearrange our furniture. We turned the area that we were using as an office/study into the dining room. I'm really pleased with it too. It allows us to have our table with our leaf in it without feeling crowded. Then we can all eat around the table.



We are still "setting up" and finding new places for things but it is coming along really nicely!

2 comments:

Allison said...

It's beautiful! Can't wait to see it with all the furniture in it!

Kevin said...

looks cool. Speaking of cool, good job with the penguins. Your best package yet! Thanks, Kevin