Thursday, June 21, 2007

Howdy Y'all!


I have just returned from a short visit to Texas and I had a terrific time! Since I was just a travelling companion for Kymberli (this trip was a birthday gift to her), I was only in Texas 6/18-6/20. Kymberli will stay until 6/27 (lucky girl!). I, however, feel that we made the most of the time that I did have :) Allison is a great hostess, and made sure we had some fun things to do...mostly shopping! Hey, is there really anything else?! In my short time there, we ate at a wonderful BBQ restaurant, shopped in two fabulous malls, enjoyed coffee in a great local coffeeshop, attended an advanced screening of Evan Almighty and concluded with a really nice sister lunch at Rainforest Cafe. And in between these activities, we took Kymberli to a horse ranch for instruction in horse care and riding lessons! Whew! It was a short trip, but it was well worth it!! I'm ready for my own trip next time :) Thank you, Allison and Kevin!!

No comments: